The compact biological tanks are secondary equipment that allow to treat domestic wastewater from housing settlements in places where there is no public sanitation network.
Sequencing Batch Reactors SBR
Compact biological tank for treatment of domestic wastewater by activated sludge, in a prolonged aeration regime, in Sequence batch Reactot (SBR).
- Equipment manufactured in high density polyethylene built by the rotomolding process, giving a high mechanical and chemical resistance
- Installation: buried
- Efficiency of reduction of organic matter (CBO5) of 80 to 90%
- Effluent aeration and homogenization system through compressor and fine bubble diffusers
- PVC inlet and outlet pipes
- Access through man’s entrance mouth
- Complies with the legislation in force for discharge in water, according to Dec-Law 236/98, of 1 August.
- Small lots
- Other places where there is no public sanitation.