Rainwater filters for installation in horizontal rainwater pipes underground or in the open air.
It allows the filtration of rainwater from roofs of particles larger than 0.25 mm. The dirty water is discarded in public stormwater.
- Polypropylene housing
- Stainless steel filter insert, with mesh of 0,28 mm or 0,44 mm
- Flow rates from 1,5 , 2,5 up to 16 l/seg.
- Freely rotatable rainwater inlet.
- Use of more than 90% of incoming water
- It offers self-cleaning, where the first rain water, which is more contaminated, is eliminated in the public rainwater.
- 50 cm Extension tube, optional
- Installation: buried
- It supports vehicles up to 30 t
- Low maintenance.
- Excellent water yield
- Oxygen enrichment by vortex action
- Filter all dirty particles
- Safe drainage
|Flow rate (l/seg)||1,5||2,5||16|
|Roof areas (m2)||200||500||3000|
|Inlet tube diameter (mm)||100||150||300|
|Outlet pipe diameter to the reservoir (mm)||100||100||200|